This page is for various add-on Payment options & features… scroll down to find yours! (PayPal buttons sometimes are added here for various items or events through the season)
To register and pay for any LJV Programs (Player Fees), please use the link on our REGISTRATION page, thank you!
The most efficient way to help support our athletes is to make a direct donation!
Click here to make a tax-deductible donation of any amount: LJV Donation
Your generosity helps players afford their fees, helps cover travel expenses, uniforms, equipment, and more… thank you!
Sweatshirt orders are only accepted a couple of times each year…
Highest-quality Russell brand black sweatshirts: hoody, crew-neck, or full-zip!
- Pullover Hoodie (most popular) has large embroidered logo on front chest and small LJV logo on back left shoulder. Available in youth and adults sizes. $37 each, all sizes
- Crew Neck (no hood) has large embroidered logo on front chest and small LJV logo on back left shoulder. Available in youth and adults sizes. $37 each, all sizes
- Zip-up Hoodie (newer style) full-front zip, with smaller La Jolla Volleyball logo on upper left chest, and “La Jolla Volleyball” embroidered along lower backside. Youth $40 each, Adult sizes $45 each… WARNING: the zip-up style runs really big, they’re essentially Men’s sizes. The Adult Small would be too big for most players, they’re sized for parents
How to Order & Pay:
- scroll down to your choice of STYLE (pullover hoodie, crew neck, zip-up hoodie)
- select your SIZE
- select PINK or GREEN palm tree inside the LJV logo
- enter your LJV player’s name & team
- select “Add to Cart” and pay with credit card or your PayPal account online
- limited quantity available in first batch, 2nd order will be placed in mid-February if necessary
- No shipping or home delivery available. Must pick up your sweatshirt from Barb’s front bench or at your daughter/son’s practice.
TREE color in logo: Boys & Dads (and girls/moms!) can order the palm tree in GREEN stitching instead of pink! Just select “green” under tree color if you prefer the tree to be in green instead of pink.