We offer two INDOOR seasons for teams: Fall & Spring:
FALL School teams (“mini-season”) for GIRLS in grades 5th-8th
– tryouts in late August
– compete in 2-3 local tournaments Sep-Oct
– compete against other middle school teams
FALL Sunday Clinics for all ages/skill levels
– 2 hours each Sunday until club tryouts in early October
– held at LJHS Big Gym, typically 4:00-6:00pm, open to boys & girls, multiple courts & coaches
Click on FALL Mini-Season for more details.
SPRING Indoor Club Teams (PRIMARY club volleyball season) for all ages
– tryouts in preceding Fall (or Summer for 15s-18s!), tournaments December through May/June
– Local teams compete in series of 6 tournaments in Poway (focus on development; less competitive, 10U-14U)
– SCVA Travel teams compete in SCVA tournaments throughout Southern California (generally higher level of play & bigger commitment), and some out-of-state tournaments as well, depending on team (13U-18U)
- New for 2019: SCVA has announced TRYOUTS for 15s-18s will take place July 27-30, 2019 (yes, BEFORE High School team season), please mark your calendars! Tryouts for 14U and younger will take place October 5-8, 2019 (same as usual).
Click on SPRING Girls Club Season for more details.