We have a fabulous coaching staff, with many years of experience playing and coaching high-level volleyball. All of our coaches are background-checked and are dedicated to providing the best experience possible for your children. Among our staff we have numerous former college division 1 players, professional beach & indoor players, high school coaches that have won CIF and State championships, and a 2-time Olympian (Mike Lambert!). Our coaching staff is incredible and we enjoy working together.
Scroll down for Coaching Assignments for upcoming Girls Club Season 2017-18
Click on our names to read more…
Interested in coaching with La Jolla Volleyball club?
We are always looking for good coaches: Coaching Opportunities
- 14-1 Travel – Head: Roy Agbulos, Asst: and Nicole Wallace or Leah Dekok
- 14-2 Travel – Head: Law Ortiguerra, Asst: Kirsten Zeise or Ivey Schmitt
- 14-3 or 13-1 Hybrid (Local/Travel) – Head: Will Raschke (Asst Coach if full travel team)
- 13/14 Local – Head Coach: Jon Murphy
- 12-1 Local/Hybrid – Missy Ross
- 12-2 Local – Debbie “DK” Brown
- 12-3 Local – Megan Volger
- 11-1 Local – Debbie “DK” Brown
- 10/11 Local – Nicole Blackwell
Additional experienced coaches will be confirmed and added as necessary. Click on Coaches to read about our coaches.
High School Age (15U-18U) Team Coaches will be posted here soon…
- 18-1 Travel – Barb & Roy
- 17-1 Travel –
- 17-2 Travel –
- 16-1 Travel – Amanda Wiggins
- 16-2 Travel –
- 15-1 Travel –
- 15-2 Travel –
- 15-3 Local –