Fall Boys Season 2018: mid-Sept – Dec 2nd
TRYOUTS: $30 tryouts fee and online registration required prior to participation.
Register by signing up for the Sept 9th Sunday Clinic: Register for Boys Tryouts/Sunday Clinic
– Sunday Sept 9th 4:00-6:00pm at LJHS – all ages!
– Wed. Sept 12th 7:00-8:30pm at TSA – all ages!
Attend Sunday clinics to prepare… starting Sunday August 19th!
Fall 2018 Boys Team rosters & details (after tryouts are completed and rosters are formed, late Sept.)
Fall Local Season: approx. 5-6 practices/month, 5 local tournaments in Rancho Bernardo at Seaside VBC (SDVBC) Oct 7th – Dec 2nd
Cost for Local Season: $885 (plus $30 1-day tryouts/clinic fee; required), season fees include uniforms, coaching, gym rental fees, tournament entries, equipment, insurance. Payment plan option at time of registration. Possibility of modifying team/season structure based on players ages/abilities.
Ages: mostly middle school players, competing in 14U division. Will enter two teams for tournaments if enough boys are available each tournament. younger players will compete in 12U division if tournament has enough younger teams. Scrimmages possible, TBD
Travel Team: We will form a travel team for HS-age players, to compete in 16U division
- Sundays at La Jolla High School (LJHS) gym 4-6pm
- Wednesdays at The Salvation Army (TSA) gym 7:00-9:00pm (not all Weds, check LJV calendar)
Tournaments for Fall 2018, 14U & younger (Locals):
- Sunday Oct 7 (PM wave 2:30-8pm)
- Sunday Oct 14 (PM wave 2:30-8pm)
- Sunday Oct 28 (PM wave 2:30-8pm)
- Saturday Nov 17 (PM wave 2:30-8pm)
- Sunday Dec 2 (PM wave 2:30-8pm)
Boys LOCAL tournaments at Seaside/San Diego Volleyball Club in Rancho Bernardo Sept-Dec 2017
Travel (SCVA) Tournaments for Fall 2018, for High School age players (click for SCVA link)
- Boys 14U Travel/SCVA tournaments run Nov 17th through June
- Boys 16/18s (HS-ages) travel/SCVA tournaments runs Oct 20th through Jan 13th, then again May 25th – end of June (split season break to accommodate indoor HS boys season February-April).
Boys TRAVEL tournaments typically occur in Anaheim at American Sports Center (ASC).
Head BOYS coach: Curran Robertson